We have substantial experience and knowledge of the Philippines aviation industry, being one of a handful of lawyers engaged in aviation practice, and have represented foreign aircraft owners and lessors in the Philippines, including for aircraft financing transactions for both fixed-wing and rotorcraft. We also represent and have worked with various air charter operators in the Philippines. In particular, we have structured our own developed cross-border leasing-charter linkage to provide utmost legal regulatory compliance for aircraft operations in the Philippines while maximizing tax incentives for clients. We have also assisted in both registration and de-registration/export of aircraft.
Some of the Firm’s work include:
- Aircraft finance lease in general aviation involving various aircraft from small turboprops and helicopters to business jets
- Purchase, sale, and operation of business jets
- Purchase of aircrafts by a Philippine airline
- Engine lease by a Philippine airline
- Advising the winning bidder to supply helicopters to both the Philippine Air Force and the Philippine National Police
- Setting up of the Philippine MRO facility of the biggest aircraft OEM